Sunday, May 14, 2006

 

exclude from google adsense


anecdote


haaaaa my friend and colleague Hef.
Hef discovered, in october, the joy of google adsense.

On friday, I explained him my personal experience (without details, I know the rules).
On monday, Hef explained me that his subscription was rejected. But why ?
Hef... who manages many commercial websites .. why ?
Actually, Hef made a fake website with one stupid picture and the old-fashion-sentence : under construction ...
pfff.
Anyway, Google : 1 - Hèf : 0.

2nd round:
End of the week, an e-mail from Hef : "Tell me ... google adsense ... I should wrongly understand .. you told me about a few cents but me, I reach many dollars by day. Did I miss something ?"
I don't answer.

Later, Hef explains that he has inserted ads on a website that he manages. But since the ads target competitors, he has been "forced" to put them on his administrator page ! locked by a password !
And the few homemade clicks generated about 50 dollars, thanks to huge eCPM !
Hef makes fun of us...

A week after, Hef has been ejected from Google Adsense.
The e-mail is clear : cheating, cancellation, no money, exclusion for life.
No joke.
Google : 2 - Hef : 0. Game Over.

I skip the following chapters : Hef resquests explanations to Google (!!), Hef does not receive any explanation and Hef sets Yahoo as homepage :)
We love Hef and we are waiting for his next adventures.

for those which do not know : google adsense, eCPM

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



archives >> April - March - February - January -December - November - October - September - August - July - June - May


Powered by Stuff-a-Blog
une page au hasard

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?